Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lemon Pickle - II

In my earlier post I had written about the lemon pickle I made some time back in September, and there was some problem with that pickle. It had a slight bitter taste.

All thanks to the suggestions given by Sravani and Radhika I added little sugar to it. Actually to be very frank, when I, myself tasted it soon after I made, that bitter taste turned off my mood . After that I never dared to taste it again. Then last month I sent one bottle full to my mom and dad, and asked them to taste it and give me the feedback. But,because of ramzaan even they did not taste it then. As, in my family none of us are pickle lovers. Actually I made it for my husband whose meal is incomplete without pickle.

Now after my mom tasted it she told me that it tastes superb. And she asked me to taste it myself and see, that it has taste of traditional pickle and no pickle can be better than this. Then yesterday I tasted it and I found it extremely delicious. I really felt very happy. I felt a sense of achievement.

I always felt that to be a good wife and mom one should know to make good pickle without it you just can't be called a good one!!!!!!!

No comments: