Friday, September 15, 2006

Sir Has Started a Blog

One of my professor Prof.G.S.kumar has started a blog. I am really very happy to see him in blogosphere. I am sure his presence here will enlighten many of us who are far away and cannot interact with him very often.

I have known Prof.Kumar for almost seven years, he taught me in post graduation, then I got an opportunity to work with him. Let me tell you he is an excellent teacher and academician. His interest in the subject is evident from the fact that he has complete command over the subject.

I have always looked at him with lot of regard and respect and I wonder when will I get so much knowledge and I will become like him. The other day I was reading a book on Swami Vivekananda where they said that Swami Ramakrishna Paramahamsa transfered his entire 'Gyaan' to Vivekananda.

Could we not invent such a device with which we can transfer knowledge and wisdom from teacher to student by the touch of a button! It would be great if my teachers could do that to me. But I guess that there are no short-cuts in attaining knowledge and one should learn it the hard way. Then only we can appreciate the true worth of this knowledge and also deserve it.

1 comment:

Gobburu SK's said...

Thanks for all the kind words u wrote about me and giving add to my blog physicsprof.