Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Found An Old Friend



Finding an old friend is like finding a treasure.Yesterday I had this experience. I was able to chat with one of my old friends almost after 3 long years, and I can't tell u the feeling. It was exhilarating!!!!!!

This friend of mine and myself studied together in graduation and were very good friends. Infact we were in touch with each other even after that till she got married . After her marriage she left for Canada.It was then we lost contact.

Now it is almost after 3 years that I could get her email id. I was so excited.Quickly I mailed her and luckily she was online at that time . Then we had a small chat with each other because she was at her workplace so she couldn't do it for long and we decided we would chat late at night. But some how I missed her. That's fine I 'll catch her up on weekend. That will be convenient time for both of us.

But let me tell u after talking to her I was so excited I wanted to scream out of joy. I suddenly started feeling on the top of the world. Through this friend I hope to get in touch with some more lost friends of mine. I thank my husband for all this, because it was he who introduced me to orkut where I could get in touch with my friends from school and college.Infact I didn't even know about these communities. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

No comments: