Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mistaken Identity

I wonder when will people start considering me an adult. Always people mistake me to be small girl. When I was working as lecturer every one thought I was a student and many times they mistook me for one. One day some of the students were about to rag me . Can u imagine a lecturer being ragged!!!!!!!

Now I am married I have baby still I have the same problem People ask me what I am studying and their facial expressions change when they are told what I am, some of them refuse to believe.

Today it crosed all limits. A door bell rang. When I opened the door I saw a girl and a boy standing I asked them whom they wanted. Do u know what they asked me? They said call your mom or some elder person. I declared to them that I was the eldest and I am only the mom. You know they litrally started giggling. They did not know how to react.
Actually they were marketing students and were talking about some product called Sauna belt. Any how I was nnot interested in that.

3 comments:

Holy Growl said...

oroosa, u have no idea...its a boon, a blessing to look younger than ur age. Looking younger is any day better than looking older ...the latter category...meet me, I have always been getting opposite comments and I have been pretending to take such comments in a stride. Just some days ago, one of my insignificant aunts, tried to give me a compliment, said she ' hey tina, u dont even look thirty' and i was like 'thanks but im not thirty yet :)' see..:(

Holy Growl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wait a few years and you'll offer extra prayers in gratitude for your appearance :)