Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thrills of shopping


For the past few days I was thinking of writing something here but I couldn't do as I was busy shopping. Its now I realise that why women are known to love shopping so much. It is really a spirit boosting activity. It is a very good anti depressent.

Actually I had lot of pending work, Because of my baby I was unable to do it and I kept postponing it. And now I just couldn't do without it. I felt so happy once I was in the bustling bazaar that I kept looking at each shop and wishing to stop at each shop.

I was so thrilled and excited that after a couple of hours, my husband on the way back through labyrnthine lanes of walled City had to say that 'please don't look at any shop now and walk straight'. I thoroughly enjoyed the shopping and looking at the streetside costermongers in old parts of city, which is an experience to cherish. I went out today also. Really shopping energises. Am I turning into a shopaholic?

No comments: