Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Teaching physics

I'm enjoying my latest job. After my marriage, the initial few years I hadn't taken up any job. My daughter has started going to the school and what a coincidence that I got a really good job.

I love teaching and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Good that I was as confident as I used to be. I knew I couldn't like any other job. Though I had sometime back taught a couple of students who came for tuitions. But I was wondering will I get tense or nervous. Nope. I was not.

1 comment:

Bliss Miss said...

asmkm......This is Aisha from Holy Mary......probably you donno me but I know you coz u were the SPL of our school and I kinda liked you (donno why...he he)...I passed out in 97....wanted to make friends with you on orkut but then there was nothing common about us so what will I talk about ??!!!.........anyway it was nice seeing this blog of yours today and wonder if we can be friends ??.....aishasyeda@gmail.com.........that's my orkut id as well

And by the way.......I was an introvert just like you till recently..........just come out of it and I bet you'll love to meet people and make friends........sans the useless gossip of course :)

Best of luck in all your endaevours

Aisha.