Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Books: I'm in University again


After a hiatus of over three years, I am back to the University to pursue my M Phil in Physics. I liked the University. 

It's green, verdant and the campus is spread over a large area. After doing my MSc from Osmania University and teaching there for five years, it's been a long gap that I am back to books.

The Department of Physics has a nice building. I like the atmosphere. I have to spent a year. Let's see what's in store for me here.

The Bhopal University is known as Barkatullah University after the name of the freedom fighter Barkatullah Bhopali who founded the Gadar Party and was Prime Minister of Government in India in Exile, that was formed in Kabul much before Independence.

2 comments:

Oroosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
editor said...

Good to see your enthusiasm.