Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Have Measles

For past few days I was having itching all over my body. Initially I thought may be some insect has bitten me, then after a day also when it did not subside I thought it may be due to some allergy and I asked my husband to get me anti allergic tablet. He got it after two days. I took the tablet very same day but next day morning when I woke up the problem persisted so I took another tablet.

But inspite of taking two pills still the itching continued and when I saw there were very small boils all over just like prickly heat. Since this is not the season to get prickly heat. It is only then I realised there is some major problem for which I need to consult someone. The first person I can take advice is my mom. I asked her over my next telephonic talk . I described my symptoms to her. she said it is surely Measles. Which even I suspected and all my fears came true.

Actually I feel like laughing at myself that I get the problems which are usully heard amongst children. I think I am strange in all senses physically as well as mentally.

But now I just pray to Allah that my daughter Aleena should not get this . As this is an infectious disease and I can't keep away from her as there is no body to take care of her other than me and my husband. My husband's timings are so odd that he just can't take care. Anyhow, I have left things to God alone.

No comments: