Monday, November 06, 2006

My Visit To Lucknow

I had been to Lucknow and returned just two days back.My in-laws stay there so we went to visit them. Actually they are not in proper Lucknow but they stay in our ancectral house 15 km away from Lucknow in a place called Kakori.

We stayed there for around 12 days, met lots of relatives almost every one came to see our little daughter Aleena who had been there for the first time. Even Aleena enjoyed as she had so many people to pamper her and take her round.

After staying here in apartment where we hardly get to see the sky, going and staying in the outskirts in a pollution free environment with lots of trees and open space was very refreshing. One night I happened to look at the sky and I saw a beatiful sight . The sky was filled with stars, they were sparkling bright, infact it was a cluster of stars. I never saw so many stars in the sky before. I am just not able to forget that lovely sight.

The other thing I really enjoyed is my 6 to 7 hours of undisturebed sound sleep at night at normal sleeping hours that is 10pm to 5 am which was a forgotten thing for me, because of odd working hours of my husband. I felt the day was so long and so many tasks can be done in one day.

My in-laws were really very happy as they enjoyed playing with thier grand daughter.

No comments: