Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Brother Is Leaving Bhopal


My brother Yasir whom I call 'd', [just a li'l sibling secret :)] is presently working as service engineer in Hero Honda. For past one year he is posted in Bhopal. So, he was staying with us.

Now he is offered another job so he is quitting the present one, as the new company is paying him much more. Of course, I am very happy about it that he is got such a good offer. I feel proud of him that masha allah he is climbing the ladder of success day by day. And I pray to Almighty Allah that may all his dreams come true. Amin.

But what I feel bad is that he will be leaving me. Because he will be posted somewhere else but surely not in Bhopal. Actually right from childhood we have been quite close to each other, infact three of us. Arshi is my elder sister. We shared everything with each other, we laughed ,talked for hours together and also fought. So now I will miss all this.

Yeah, I forgot to say the most important thing that he is getting married on 3rd December 2006. So I was very excited about it as I thought after his marriage my sister-in-law would come to Bhopal and we will have a nice time here. but now I will miss all that.

Anyway, I just pray now that may he have a very Happy Married life ahead. Amin.

Caption: Above, an illustration of me, my brother and sister in our childhood. Nice pix na!

No comments: