Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Plants in my balcony


I had planted few saplings and I am so happy that all of them have started taking roots and are growing. Everyday as soon as I get up first I go and look at my plants and look at each new petal. It gives me a very pleasent feeling.

I always dreamt of having a small garden where I will have all kinds of trees and plants, lots of flowers and colorful leaves with colourful birds coming to my garden everyday. Wow! what a beautiful thought it is. I wish one day I will have one.

At present we are staying in an apartment so there isn't much space for garden but, some how I managed it in one of my balcony. The one which is attached to the kitchen. Because I feel it will be closer to me.

Most of the plants are crotons. I intend to buy some more plants before the rainy seasons ends. This time I want to go in for flowering plants. I hope I can do it soon.

1 comment:

Holy Growl said...

Beautiful piece...ur thoughts n the picture....a dream balcony. One can live a life-time there in that balcony. SO oroosa, my sentiments exact on this part. :)